These clear RUBBER ice cubes look and perform like real ice from your freezer. They float and they even have a cloudy interior and trapped bubbles.
- They can be easily trimmed, cut, or broken into smaller pieces.
- They don't make "clinking" noises in the glass like real ice cubes - actors are free to interact with the ice without causing audio problems.
- Ideal for any production that calls for floating, realistic looking ice.
- These cubes will remain unchanged for hours or even over the course of several days of shooting.
- They're less expensive than buying or renting realistic looking acrylic cubes - treat them like any other expendable!
Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"(38x32x32mm)
We offer a quantity discount
"Fake ice cubes" are usually used in film production and photography, because real ice melts quickly and is difficult to work with.